Prayer Request

This goes without saying, but please pray for me. This journey will not be easy and I need all the support I can get. I have to break ungodly beliefs, and replace bad habits and thought patterns with new ones. I'm worth this. I was made for more!

I pray for God's wisdom, revelation, and intervening power to be an integral part of my food choices from now on. I pray that I remember the truth of who I am in God. I pray that God continues to cover me with his mercy and grace.

I am so thankful that He is faithful to His children.

"God, I recognize I am made for more than the vicious cycle of being ruled by food. I need to eat to live, not live to eat. So I keep asking for Your wisdom to know what to eat and in Your indwelling power to walk away from things that are not beneficial for me." (Made to Crave, pg 52)

Comments